Pages

Friday 28 June 2013

Black Side Cutout Dress






-Black side cutout dress from H&M - £12.99
-Black round toe platform high stilettos from Dune -
-Gold one piece oval necklace -
Hello!
I am pleasantly surprised that this is my second post this week seeing as I'm swamped with all the work I've been assigned for my two internships...But hey this is so much more fun and interesting!
I believe that cutout dresses could be perfect for those who are not comfortable in wearing crop tops. With strategically placed cutouts that flash enough skin to draw attention, yet leave little to imagination, they seem to offer a great alternative to crop tops, and you don't need abs to work this trend. In fact, this fad has hit the red carpet and has gained a lot of popularity lately.

I wore this dress on a night out in Boujis, London and absolutely loved it. The fact that it was black allowed me to combine it with different accessories of different styles and colours and as much as I wanted to be ostentatious about it by wearing several bracelets, bangles, bulky earrings... the works; all my jewelry seemed to clash with one another so once again I decided to keep it simple....So now I know what I'm going to spend my money on next! :)

To match the dress, I wore my comfiest, black, round toe stilettos, since it was a night out and to compliment it I wore a gold one piece oval necklace which helped brighten up the look.

Have a nice weekend! XO!

2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous!! I love the necklace,I have similar to this one but this is perfect!

    http://soulfashionista.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete