Pages

Tuesday 2 July 2013

Jungle Green, Maxi Dress



-Jungle green, maxi dress from Jane Norman, Dubai -
-Golden Brown hoop earrings -
-Rusty gold patterned bracelet -
-Blue pebble bracelet -

Heyyyyy!!

I'm so happy that the weather's been so hot lately even though this makes me miss Spain even MORE... I feel like jumping in a pool or going for a long holiday, relaxing by the beach and getting a tan... BUT reality has struck me this summer; growing up times!

So shall we get back to the outfit?

I wore this jungle green, maxi dress a week ago for a dinner in central and absolutely love the look of it. I feel like the dress is so body-flattering and the big advantage of wearing a long dress is that you don't have to worry about how the wind blows your skirt or dress... In fact, I think the wind could even compliment it. Besides, the strapless dress has a subtle yet revealing décolletage neckline that emphasizes elegance.

I know there are some maxi dresses that stick to your body and completely ruin the look you were trying to go for but it's all about choosing the right colour and material... This colour is so delightful, summery and pretty which is the reason why I chose a day where it wasn't too hot or cold to wear it.

I matched the dress with golden brown hoop earrings and since they were so big I avoided wearing a necklace and instead wore a blue pebble bracelet and a rusty gold patterned bracelet. To top it up, I waited for my hair to air dry and pinned it up with a small hair clip to keep the look simple as it was just a casual dinner.

Keep posted, for many more posts to come

XO




1 comment:

  1. Divine!! love this colour!!

    http://soulfashionista.blogspot.com.es/


    XOXO

    ReplyDelete