Pages

Saturday 6 July 2013

Black & Green Bodycon Dress




-Black & green bodycon dress from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia -
-Gold necklace -
-Michael Kors rose gold watch - £259.00
-Black Primark summer wedges -£14.00

Hello!
So do you know how happy I was with the whole idea of the weather changing and the sun FINALLY showing its face to those in the UK... Well, I'm so crazily dead sick right now, it's not even funny! England has to make up its mind, and it better stay HOT for the rest of this summer!!! I am so annoyed about the fact that when I finally received my results this Wednesday (I got a 2:1, yayyy!) turns out that I can't go out and celebrate because I'm so darn ill !!

So hopefully I will be back in the game, healthy and strong by next week and can celebrate then instead!

That was meant to be a brief summary of my week but I think I got a little carried away...Bodycon dresses...BIG fan of them and would absolutely invest in more of them if I had the right body to do so. This bodycon dress in particular doesn't make me look that voluptuous in comparison to the rest which is why I like it but still wear it very occasionally as I am so self-conscious about my body. I feel like the blend of the black sides with green in the middle have a stunning effect on the dress and on the person wearing the dress, which I think is what attracted me to it in the first place

I wore an old gold necklace with my Michael Kors rose gold watch (as usual), to compliment the dress and the overall look and I felt like the dress would have been dressed down if I wore it with flats so instead I opted for the black Primark summer wedges that you guys have seen before in my 1st blog post as I also wanted to take advantage of the weather that day.

I wore this outfit just before going to the cinema, and it wasn't even a date! For those of you who know me well, I am so typically overdressed on MOST occasions, I don't know what it is that makes me want to put in a good effort in getting ready and finally end up feeling overdressed which is NOT always a good feeling. Lately, however there are times where I can't be bothered to go through the long and tiring routine of putting on make-up and straightening my hair because I might be feeling lazy and (just my luck!) somehow, these times turn out to be THE occasion JUST when everybody else decides to dress up.

P.S. For those of you'll wondering which movie it was, should definitely go watch "The Internship"

Have a lovely weekend!! XO

1 comment:

  1. Awesome outfit and love the nails with exactly the same color as part of the dress!

    XOXO

    http://soulfashionista88.blogs.elle.es/

    ReplyDelete