Pages

Thursday 25 July 2013

White, Flowy, Layered, Short Dress on Royal Blue High Heeled Wedges





-White, flowy, layered, short dress from Bershka, Spain -
-Swarovski clear crystal pave heart necklace - £99.00 (gift)
-Swarovski stud earrings from Groupon (2 pairs one black and one silver) - £10.00 (gift) 
-Royal blue high heeled wedge from Office - £50.00 (http://www.office.co.uk/view/product/office_catalog/2,37/1313330000)

Heyaaa!
So as promised in my last post, this is my second post this week! :)

I wore this outfit on a night out in Central London, Boujis, all you londoners MUST have heard of it! I wanted the perfect outfit to match my new royal blue high heeled wedges, because they are so darn comfy and I was excited to wear them, dance in them and show them off!
I instantly fell in love with the wedges as the royal blue caught my eye when I saw them in the shop's display window. Coincidently, I had my toe nails painted orange, which totally matched with the royal blue wedges. I really liked the look of that!

I wanted to wear a black dress with it to complete the look and create a big impact, BUT (there are always buts aren't they?), the last time I went out, I wore a black dress. Yes, that's right. It was also in the same club and it was that black side cut-out dress that I posted about, a few weeks ago. (http://divs30.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/black-side-cutout-dress.html). So I decided to go for more of a summery, hawaiian look. I ended up wearing a really old, white, short, flowy, layered dress that I bought from Bershka in Madrid, a few years back. As long as the shoes match eyy! ;)

The dress helped by covering any unwanted lumps, as it's layered and flowy and even though it's quite short it didn't make me uncomfortable at any moment! I definitely recommend these types of dresses for those women who are slightly conscious of bits and bobs of their body, I own many of these myself. Remember, simple dresses can appear to be something more by knowing how to combine it the right way! Additionally, this look will look fabulous on those who have beautifully bronzed up this summer, unlike me, tanned legs IS the key!!!

In addition to the wedges, I wore a crystal pave heart necklace from Swarovski as well as a pair of black pearl stud earring from Swarovski to go with the white dress. I also opted to let my hair straight and loose as most of this summer I let my curls do the job, and it just wouldn't feel right on a night out, otherwise.

Have a lovely day! XO


No comments:

Post a Comment