Pages

Wednesday 31 July 2013

Bright, Salmon Pink, Peplum Looking Top With a Short, High Black Bodycon Skirt





Bright, salmon pink, peplum looking top from Houston, Texas -
Short, high, black bodycon skirt - (See similar here: http://www.wearall.com/7675-new-ladies-bandage-bodycon-ladies-panel-skirt-8-14.html)
Grey wedges from Miss Selfridge - £65.00
Black cardigan from H&M - £10.00
Swarovski clear crystal pave heart necklace - (Gift) £99.00 (As mentioned on my last post:
http://divs30.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/white-flowy-layered-short-dress-on.html)


Heyyyy! :)

So, the good news is that by the time you will be reading this post, I will be on a flight to Honk Kong!!! & I'm SOOO EXCITED!!!

I wore this outfit for dinner as well as for a short stroll by the river with a few friends. I wore a bright, salmon pink, peplum looking top that contrasted very well with my high, short, black bodycon skirt making me flaunt my curves whilst avoiding showing any unwanted lumps and bumps (which is what most of us want, right?)

I combined it with a pair of dull, grey wedges as well as a Swarovski clear crystal pave heart necklace to top the look up and go for more of a smarter look. 

Unfortunately, for those of you living in London, it seems like the summer is already over, even though it started so late, and only stayed for a couple of days...Having said that, I wore a black cardigan on top of my bright, salmon pink, peplum looking top, as it has netted thick straps merging into a criss-cross at the top of my back and is backless till my mid-back.

Hope you guys are having a wonderful summer! It's finally my turn!!!!

I believe I'll return with a bag of innumerable new clothes, for you to see in my future posts...

So please keep posted !! :)

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment