Pages

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Low Cut, Jungle Green, Short, Layered, Flowy Dress





-Low cut, jungle green, short, layered, flowy dress from a boutique in Indonesia -
-H&M sunglasses - (Gift)
-Chanel bag - (Gift)
-Black Stiletto Sandals from River Island - £45.00
-Chanel stud earrings from Malaysia -
(Similar to these: http://justgatheringthoughts.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/aaaac-c9lagaaaaaaaexyw.jpg)


Heya!
First of all I would like to start off by saying that no matter how simple your dress, skirt or outfit is there is always a way to stand out and look fabulous!

Today is all about showing off a casual summer look!

I wore this low cut, jungle green, short, layered, flowy dress that I bought from a boutique in Indonesia and adored the look of it! The layers complimented my body and hid any awkward lumps even though I was still able to show my flesh around and build on that uneven tan! The overall style and swirl of dress somehow kind of reminded me of my childhood flamenco and sevillana days even though the dresses are soo different!!!

To go with the dress I thought of wearing my flip flops, because it was sooo HOT, but this seemed to tone down the look even more as the dress was so simple on it own already. So instead I wore my new black stiletto sandals from River Island which helped spruce up the whole look, as well as small Chanel stud earrings to keep a steady look and not have people think that I'm going on a night out! I also carried my H&M sunglasses, which was gifted to me by my cousin, as the sun was out in full force (never thought I'd experience this in London) as well as my Chanel daily bag that was gifted to me by my dad! :)

As it was so hot to go through the whole straightening procedure, I once again air dried my hair and  pinned it up with a small hair clip.

Hope you're all having a lovely day!
XO

2 comments:

  1. I like especially the bag!! the dress it seems really comfortable and fashionable!

    http://soulfashionista88.blogs.elle.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your article about short green dress.bcz the details you shared are useful.thanks.and here you can see more beautiful dress.
    www.gearbest.com/short-green-dress-_gear/

    ReplyDelete