Pages

Tuesday 23 July 2013

Blue Textured Long Crop Top with a Black High Waist Skater Skirt






-Textured (long cropped) top from Topshop - £15.00
-Black high waist skater skirt from Topshop - £16.00
-Black stiletto sandals from River Island - £45.00 (seen in my last post: http://divs30.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/low-cut-jungle-green-short-layered.html)
-Black rope chain from Miss Selfridge - £14.00
-Gold earrings - 
-Michael Kors rose gold watch - £259.00 (seen before in a couple of my previous posts)

Hey Guys! 
So sorry it took so long to put my next post up! It really has been so hectic at my end, with new tasks from both of my internships and just a load of work, but I promise I'll put up another post this week to make up for it! :) 

So moving on to the outfit... I'd say I'm going for a smart-casual look; even though I'm wearing a black high waist skater skirt, it's not that short and for those who do think it is, it's adjustable, so it's perfect! The textured blue long cropped top makes the look even more smarter so considering that, I have tucked it in the skirt to portray an even neater look. Simultaneously, this top is actually V-necked but doesn't show a lot of flesh, in fact it shows just the right amount, especially if you are trying to go for that smart look. Moreover, I feel that if you wore this blue long cropped top with high waisted jeans it would look spectacular!

In terms of the colours, I love how a light blue colour goes with the black, making the outfit suitable to be worn during the day or night, but of course, this would depend on how you combine it with the accessories you own!

I wore this outfit out for dinner with a few friends, so I went for more of an evening look. I combined it with my black stiletto sandals which made it look even more formal and classy. To top it up even more, I also combined it with my black rope chain, gold hoop earrings and my Michael Kors watch, of course. I usually don't let my curly hair down but as you can see I actually did leave it loose here.

PS. I'm still letting my hair air dry, in the second picture!

(Hmmm, I wonder if this look would be appropriate for an interview?)

Until my next post! XO



No comments:

Post a Comment