Pages

Thursday 29 August 2013

Dark Navy, Faux Leather Trim Leggings & a Black Racer Back Top





- Dark Navy, Faux Leather Trim Leggings from Forever 21 - £14.75 
(Similar to this: http://www.forever21.com/UK/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=btms_leggings&ProductID=2058956111&VariantID=, with the mock front zipper pockets but no leather side panels)

- Black Racer Back Top -

- Black, Gwenda Pointed Court Shoes from Topshop - £58.00

- Gold Tone Chunky Double Curb Chain from River Island - £10.00

- Large Classic Flap Bag from Chanel - £3,230

- Chanel Stud Earrings from Malaysia - 


Heyaa!

I cant't believe I'm writing up so many posts lately, but its only because one of my bosses is on holiday for this week, otherwise I know I wouldn't be able to cope as much. Sooner or later, I will go back to posting once a week but whenever I see that I can, I'll additionally post something up, to help make up for the loss time, for when I'm on holiday. 

Having said that, actually, my cousins and I are planning on going to Thailaaaand this Christmas! Yes, that means a hot Christmas & New Years, getting a tan and summer all over again! I'm so excited, I JUST CANT WAIT!!!

I don't want to bore you with that though (or at least for now) as it's a long way ahead, so lets get back on topic...

NEVER have you EVER seen me in pants (and I mean trousers), so have a good look!! I feel that this smart look can work for an interview/lunch with your boss/a day out with your friends or even for a date. I personally wore it out for a lunch with my boss in Central London as well as to see a friend from Madrid who was holidaying around here. I really like the look of these leggings and because they're so thick it would be more appropriately worn in the winter but they can be pulled off throughout the year, especially for those Londoners.

I wore these leggings with a simple, black racer back top so that the colour could blend in and I could avoid looking overdressed (as usual). I found that it looked too dull, however, especially as I going to meet my friend for a few cocktails after, so I embellished the look by adding on a gold tone chunky double curb chain which wasn't too professional of me, taking in account that I'm going for a lunch with my boss before, but unlike any other boss, he's more chilled out and I did have to make my fashion statement as he's in the fashion industry himself, (same applies for the red lips).

Additionally, I combined it with gwenda pointed low court shoes to give it more of a formal and elegant touch.

Stay tuned, to read my next post and see what I wore on a night out in London!
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment