Pages

Tuesday 20 August 2013

It's ALL About The Make Up, Girls! (PART 2/4)


This ones all about NARS.  NARS has been around for a couple of years and even though many people have just recently gotten to know about it, many still haven't. NARS is a bit more pricey than MAC and some think of it to be better than MAC. I personally feel it depends on each product however.

The Primer, which is the black tube in the back right, has an SPF of 30 so it can be worn alone as sunscreen or to just create a smooth complexion. I have just recently purchased this primer, so I've personally only used it once as I still have my MAC ones to use up too but I definitely think that the MAC one feels much smoother. The primer from NARS however is oil-free, refines the look of pores and keeps the skin hydrated so I wouldn't be able to choose between one primer or the other, but I do recommend at least one of them.

"Medium 4, Barcelona Sheer Matte" Foundation is to the left of the primer, just like the MAC liquid foundation in my previous post, NARS has its own liquid foundation that is a little bit more pricey but apparently has better coverage. I say the word "apparently" because I have not used it myself yet, but one of my close friends told me that its her absolute fav and how amazing it is and judging by her looks, skin and make up, I went for it! I also decided to go for it as she has the same skin type as I do; what you call the "combination skin" where some parts of my face are dry while the T-zone is oily, or thats what I've been told that I have.

To the left of that, is my fav blush! It's called "Orgasm" and it has a matte texture with a bit of shimmer on it that helps stimulate your complexion with a high-intensity of flush. I can definitely tell you that this is my Nº 1 as I've previously tried so many different types of blush and never been this satisfied with one before.

Up front we have the "Translucent Crystal" Light Reflecting Setting (Loose) Powder. I prefer this one over the MACs loose powder as at times, the MAC one tends to leave patches behind and as this one is translucent it avoids that.

My MAC concealer is really dark but I feel that because its so dark its sooo fabulous at having a good coverage for both under the eyes and any pores. Someone told me that my eyes should be the lightest bit of my face however, so I purchased the "Medium 2, Ginger" Radiant Creamy Concealer for under and over my eyes, as its much lighter and it would highlight my eyes in general as well as hide any imperfections without leaving any creases. I cant wait to see how this mix will work?

Keep posted for Part 3; Benefit, Rimmel, L'Oreal, Dior, Yves Saint Laurent, Urban Decay, and Part 4; useful make up brushes!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment