Pages

Wednesday 28 August 2013

Neon Coral Crocheted Lace Tank with a Black, Short, Figure-Fit Skirt and Espadrille Peep Toe Wedges




                                                         

-Neon Coral, Crocheted Lace Tank from Forever 21 - £10.50 

-Black, Short, Figure-Fit Skirt from H&M - £3.99

-Espadrille Peep Toe Wedges - £29.90
(See link, for more detail: 

-Large Classic Flap Bag from Chanel - £3,230

Heyy Guys! 

How have you been? Hope those make up posts helped and encouraged you to buy some of the items you never heard of; as some of you'll mentioned to me earlier.

Today we are going to talk about the daytime outfit you can see from the pictures above.

The neon crocheted lace tank pulls off a very summery look because of its colour and the fact that it is semi- transparent and floral patterned from the front. In the link above, the model wears it with a similar toned bandeau, which I don't like much as I feel like it's killing the vibe, so instead, I wore it with a black bra to contrast it from the neon coral and highlight the pattern even more.

Additionally, the black skirt supports that contrast and for those of you who know me, know that I wear this skirt so often and I absolutely love it! I definitely recommend this skirt; as it's cheap, comfortable and convenient to match it with several items, whether its hot or not.

I love dressing up and sometimes, I go over the top, so I felt like wearing the espadrille peep toe wedges, would help dress up the look and obviate it from looking that dull, simple and casual.

I carried a large classic flap bag from Chanel, A.K.A. my new baby. It's bigger than my other silver classic flap bag so it's so practical for me as it fits everything I need; such as my make up, wallet, house keys with a dozen key rings, phone etc. Personally, I just love the look of it, its smooth, matte and soft so if your looking to buy a bag and saving up, I do definitely recommend this one as its also timeless, stylish and classy.

Keep Posted, for my next look! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment