Pages

Friday 30 August 2013

Royal Blue Laced Back Bodycon Dress


                                    


                              

- Royal Blue Laced Back Bodycon Dress from Pull&Bear - 

- Rees 2 Part High Heels from Topshop - 
- Large Classic Flap Bag from Chanel - £3,230 

- Gold peace signed earrings -

- Gold necklace -

Heeeey!!

I'm going to go straight to the point this time, as I know that some of you'll have been waiting for this one! But, WOAAH, I just realised it's been a while since I featured in an evening dress!!

We have previously seen this trendy colour on celebrities, such as Blake Lively, Eva Mendez, Rihanna, Kim Kardashian and Kate Middleton, so if you want to make an impression, blue is the way to go!

The outfit I wore consists of a royal blue bodycon dress that features an open laced back and sides that helps to highlight my curves, besides, I reaally like this royal blue colour on me but I just feel that it would look even better on those with a slightly more tanned skin than mine.

Additionally, to make it look even more luxurious, I wore my rees 2 part high heels from Topshop that I absolutely love as they are suede black sandal stilettos with a gold bar around the ankle. I feel it gives the look and the dress, in general, a whole new superior perspective but I couldn't find these on the website, as I purchased them from Topshop, Hong Kong. Nevertheless, I've been told that the fashion hits those streets first, so maybe it will be a while for it to touch London town.
I also piled on some accessories such as a gold necklace and peace signed earrings, which I don't remember where I bought from, but I'm sure there are similar ones out there, especially in terms of the necklace.

I used my Chanel bag for these pictures but I ended up taking my clutch from Prada (coming up soon) to the party instead as we all know that chunky, big bags are good for daytime use but small bags do it for a night out.

Have a good day! XO






1 comment: